Are you the project management wizardwe’re seeking?
We’re looking for a project coordinator with a strong work ethic who can seamlessly manage project workflow and ensure outstanding work is delivered to our B2B clients.
For this role, organization is second-nature. You’re an excellent communicator and taskmaster, with an understanding that successful project management is about the details.
The wizard we’re seeking not only knows how to track and manage an airtight schedule, but also proactively identifies roadblocks. You’re great not just at recording meeting notes, but transforming them into clear and concise action items for the team. You know how to own a project and set a team up for success!
What You'll Need:
The core skills needed for this job
- Excellent organizational, time, and task management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with exceptional attention to detail; a perfectionist at heart.
- Understanding of basic project management processes and tools.
- Innate problem-solver, often anticipating and dissolving a potential issue before it can become one.
- Ability to foster relationships internally and externally through consistent management of expectations and accountability.
- A desire to learn and fearless when it comes to asking questions and applying knowledge to getting sh*t done!
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work on multiple accounts.
What You'll Do:
The things we expect you to own and execute
- Drive projects forward to completion once scope and timeline have been defined and approved.
- Provide day-to-day support and services to assigned clients, including:
- Client email correspondence.
- Establish realistic schedules; proactively maintain and monitor within the agency project management tool, ClickUp.
- Proactively identify problems before they arise; understand schedule dependencies and plan for contingencies.
- Facilitate and attend both internal and Client meetings. Develop Meeting Agendas and execute Meeting Summaries. Ensure all action items for internal team members are added into ClickUp and assigned accordingly.
- Deliverable quality assurance and trafficking; review and proof deliverables before files are presented to Clients.
- Accountability for adherence to agency processes.
- Support and collaborate with internal team (e.g. account managers, executive team, and subject matter experts) to ensure work is being done to agreed-upon scope, strategy and objectives. Use our internal communication tool, Slack, to keep all team members abreast of what’s going on across all accounts.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing practices.
- 1 year of agency experience, with Client and internal team management.
- Experience working remotely and/or with remote teams preferred.
Appreciated but not Required:
- Experience with B2B industries and clients.
- An eye for design; basic understanding of documentation formatting and branding.
- Hands-on knowledge of ClickUp.
- Experience with Slack, Zoom and G Suite.
Who Are you?
These are the traits and characteristics that’ll succeed at Proofpoint
- You’re well-organized and independently motivated.
- You love working directly with customers and stakeholders.
- You’re eager to dig in, take ownership and work in a virtual team environment.
- You’re able to follow processes in addition to thinking critically and creatively to achieve desired goals.
- You have a willingness and hunger to learn, and are open to new experiences.
- You have a positive attitude and a proven work ethic.
- You’re enthusiastic and supportive of cross-team collaboration and dissemination of domain knowledge/mentoring.
- You’re able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and with a high-degree of independence.
- You’re comfortable and willing to operate within a certain degree of ambiguity. You know how to figure things out, present solutions and ask for help when needed.
- You’re able to jump into existing client projects and pick-up the current style, flavor and needs of the account without hesitation.
- You’re someone who takes direction well and doesn’t need to be instructed on something multiple times.
- You appreciate feedback and are humble enough to admit when you’ve screwed up–and brave enough to make amends when necessary.
- You are willing to speak up and share what’s on your mind. Our culture is transparent, open and direct. Passive-aggressiveness will not work in our company!
- You exemplify kindness, integrity and bonus points for a great sense of humor!
- You’re POINTED in the Right Direction and embody our core values (Principled, Open-Minded, Inquisitive, Nimble, Transparent, Empathetic, Deliberate).
- You can see yourself standing behind and upholding our mission and vision as a company.
Why Work at Proofpoint?
We offer amazing perks, in addition to our people-first culture
We offer a flexible work environment that allows our Proofpointers to adapt effectively to changing demands and balance passions outside of work.
We make time for team-building exercises, company gatherings, holiday celebrations, and employee recognition throughout the year.
We cultivate a safe workplace for people of all backgrounds. Be you who are. Bring your experiences and be open to learning and sharing with everyone on the team.
We’re a fully distributed team. Work from wherever you’d like without sacrificing connection with our team or with your priorities outside of work.
We make yearly contributions to causes dear to us, and we offer a donation match program. We also champion volunteer events throughout the year.
Are you a PC or a Mac? Either way works for us because we offer our Proofpointers a choice in laptops and other office supplies (within reason).
We offer access to The CXL Institute and prioritize professional development via leadership courses and other resources specific to each role.
We offer a yearly membership for grocery delivery via Instacart or Shipt for every year of employment (you pay for the groceries!)
We offer an HRA, and provide access to Wellbeats, an on-demand virtual exercise and wellness platform. We also sponsor quarterly wellness workshops.
We offer paid maternity and paternity leave and a yearly grocery delivery membership to Instacart or Shipt for every year of employment.
We foster a transparent company culture where no doors are closed. You'll always know the ‘why’ behind your work and the decisions being made, including updates on finances, new business and hiring.
We offer unlimited time-off, with a minimum number of days off per year, and 12 holidays throughout the year when the agency is closed.
Proofpoint Marketing is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all employees. We do not discriminate in candidate screenings, interviews, or employment on the basis of factors including race, ancestry, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, age, parental status, political association, military history, or any other status protected by law.
Please note: We are using a third-party hiring tool called Vervoe to manage applications. Applicants will be asked a series of job-related questions that may be answered in a variety of ways (ie: video, audio, text, etc.). It’s an opportunity to demonstrate how you would handle real-world scenarios in this role. We look forward to seeing your answers!