Sr. Project Coordinator
What I do at Proofpoint
As a project coordinator on the Client Success Team at Proofpoint, I manage and coordinate various client accounts. I work with my agency teammates on Client Deliver Team to ensure initiatives are successfully planned and executed. I strive to make sure everyone is on the same page and is taken care of, both internally and externally. I enjoy working with teams to accomplish a common goal and do great work.
Why you should consider Proofpoint
I am sure you hear this about a lot of companies, but the culture and work environment at Proofpoint is really where it’s at. Here’s why:
- Every team member is extremely positive.
- Everyone values their work, but also their lives outside of work.
- Our leaders, Mike and Gaby, put the needs of the team first.
- Being a remote agency, everyone brings their own perspective from different parts of the country.
My professional background
I have worked in various marketing roles for over 5 years. I have been an in-house marketer and worked with agencies that have various disciplines. I have built up skills in creative project management, paid media project management, account management and client success.
Things I like to do outside of work
I love to exercise! I’m a regular at the gym and have become a regular at the yoga studio. I enjoy a good adventure, as exploring and learning something new fills my soul. I also love to watch sports, live and on TV. I’m a Golden State Warriors fan and I also love everything Marvel Universe related.
If you're working alongside me, I care about...
- Positivity – Having a great attitude (even when things are rough) is key to success.
- Participation – we’re all trying to accomplish something, so let’s work together to get it done.
- Communication – we work remotely, so making sure everyone is on the same page is important.
- Humor – we all do great work, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun while doing so!
Advice for candidates
Follow up. Making sure you go above and beyond to communicate with the hiring manager is key. You don’t have to only ask about the status of the job; you can bring up conversations from interviews, send interesting articles, or even get a certification for the technology we use and send it. Showing that you’re interested and really committed goes a long way!
Fast Facts About Kris:
GF pizza 🍕 and sushi 🍣
Hobbies & Interests:
Football, basketball, golf and exercise
Any and all movies from the Marvel Universe 🦸
Favorite places you can find me:
The beach, the top of a mountain and anywhere with a pool! 😎
Music I love:
Country, pop, rock, rap